Monday, September 06, 2004

The windup, and the stretch...

...and the stretch I'm talking about has nothing to do with baseball--wait, ok, yes it does. I guess it has half to do with baseball. I just started a stretch of two weeks that will be fairly crazy, and very exhausting. I worked the M's game tonight (we lost, no big suprise there). Tomorrow morning I start up again and Skyview JH and continue that all week. While I'm putting in a full day at the JH, I'll be spending my evenings getting paid (working M's games). I'm working Wednesday's game, and then Friday, Saturday, Sunday, and Monday. So basically, I don't get a weekend. Fun, huh?

Then I continue with my observation at Skyview JH the following week, as well as working the M's games Thursday, Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. It's good that I'm working, since this is the last full homestand of the year, but it's a crazy time to do it. I also have a 4-5 page paper to write about my observation period and an interview I'm supposed to do that'll be due when classes start. And I have a group presentation to prepare by the 21st. Needless to say, I've got lots to do.

Random question: a friend of mine mentioned that I've changed since high school, which I'm sure is the case. But I wonder, how have I changed? For the better? For the worse? Honnest answers only, please. : )

0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home