Saturday, September 04, 2004

Stuff

Contrary to popular opinion, posting more often does not increase the commenting, at least on my blog. Why bother go thru the effort to put alot on the blog if no one's reading it?

So I'll give you a quick weekend update. First 3 days of my in class field experience are now done. It's been good and tiring (not being a morning person, getting up at 6 every morning doesn't work so well for me). The classes are interesting, and my cooperating teacher is really good. She talks alot, which is a good thing in this case, because she's always explaining what and why she's doing things.

Today, in just a few minutes actually, we will be leaving for Canada to take my youngest sister up to college at Trinity Western Univeristy. That's right, I'll be spending the day up in good ol' CANADA. Random Fact: I've heard the Canadian national anthem so much working for the M's I can now sing most of it from memory.

Ok, time to go!

0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home