Thursday, August 26, 2004

From comment to Post

In an attempt to have something to post, I'm going to expand on the comments made for my last post.

I know that my profile is out of date; I have in fact graduated from SU and will start my UW stuff next Tuesday, actually. However, I have a problem w/ updating my profile: blogger won't post the change. Several weeks ago (or months?) I actually did go in and change my profile in blogger. Made it more current. It still wasn't very exciting, since I don't want to publish my whole life on here, but at least it was accurate.

But back to the problem. For some reason, I can't get blogger to update my profile. Even in blogger, my profile is the new one, but on my blog it's still the old (as I'm sure you can see). I've made numerous posts since the change, as well as using the "rebublish entire blog" option, to no avail. So I'm stumped. Any ideas?

0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home