Friday, August 27, 2004

Silly Me

I just remembered! The reason blogger won't update my profile is because I didn't use blogger to post it! (some of you know that I'm a detail person. Here's a warning: details some of you don't care about are what follows:) When blogger updated and got all it's new templates I messed around w/ it's profile option, but it made too much info public that I didn't want. It also put a link to Ben's profile, which I also didn't want, but couldn't find a way to remove. So to get around this, I manually inserted my profile in the template code. As far as blogger's concerned, I don't have a profile set to display on my blog. Updating my profile is something I'll have to do manually if I want it done. Now why didn't I remember that sooner?!

0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home