Monday, January 31, 2005

More than I can chew?

Today began my return to Skyview JH. Back in the 8th grade earth science class I observed in September, many things are the same, while some have changed (like one of the students going from the popoular long hair to a shaved head). While it was kinda' fun to be back, there really wasn't much for me to do, so I quickly fell back into the "I have nothing to do so I'm really bored" mode. I know I'll get to teach next week sometime, but until then I'd like to be doing something. Granted I have assignments to do for UW and today was just the first day, but still.

After school I drove out to Issaquah to do my first tutor session w/ another guy; yes, I picked up another job. Just one night a week, though. So that puts me w/ tutoring on Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday nights, with church on Wednesday nights...makes for a really busy week. Especially when I really have to just go strait from Skyview to the tutor session and don't get home until 8 or 9, depending. Throw on top of that the M's starting in April, and I'm going to be going crazy. But what else is new? : P

0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home