Monday, January 24, 2005

Put a stop to it

I'm out of control. I do nothing but complain anymore. I think the trouble started w/ my need to vent on topics that frustrate me, but I think it's gotten out of control. Especially at school. It takes all the energy I have just to keep my mouth shut.

I suppose I was a bit better today, seeing as I mostly made comments under my breath, but even those should not have been made. I'm trying to be a witness, but how can I "shine like stars in the universe" if I can't "do everything without complaining and arguing"? Obviously only by the grace of God, 'cause I certianly can't do it on my own. I need a heart change, and attitude change so that I don't get frustrated in the first place, or at least don't feel the need to express it openly.

This may still be a place where I vent my frustations, simply because I think it's a healthy place to do so. But I hope that in my life interactions I can learn to curb my venting frustration and become a shining star...

0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home