Monday, July 16, 2007

SPRITE Day 1

I don't know, but I may be posting multiple times today. I'm sitting on a computer in my 2 week SPRITE class, waiting for things to start. So far so bored, but I'm sure that'll change when we get going. My one fear about the class, that we'd have to learn programming, seems to be closer to be true now that I'm here. All I know is what's on the intro screen in the front of the class, but at the very bottom is a bullet that says: First Lesson in Visual Basic. I take that to mean that we're going to be learning Visual Basic, a programming language. We'll see how I do, I'll keep you updated!

2 comments

2 Comments:

At 4:27 AM, Blogger Ian said...

Hey Ryan,
Let me know if you need programming help. I mean, it may be a little bit awkward to do other email, but I'm stuck at a desk all day so I can respond pretty quickly.

 
At 11:46 PM, Blogger R. Palmer said...

Thanks, Ian, I just might send questions your way. We have people to help here, but some of them are more help than others. : )

 

Post a Comment

<< Home