Monday, July 19, 2004

Up and Running?

In theory, my laptop and car are both now up and running.  And for the most part that's true.  The only exception is that the wireless internet doesn't always stay steady w/ my laptop, but I'm gonna get an ethernet cable (one way or another) and just "hardline it" instead.  Not as exciting, but faster and more relyable, so that works for me.
 
Tomorrow marks the begining of the end for me.  I work the first of 5 Mariners games, which takes me right up to Saturday night.  Then I leave w/ about 100 junior highers for Summer Safari, the JH summer camp w/ our church.  I'll be there for 5 days, and it'll take the next couple to recover.     : )  Then I have about a week until I leave on Summer Trek, another JH event, but this one's a week long, and it's a service mission trip, so a different feel than Safari, but just as exhausting, if not more.  Shortly after that, though I don't know the exact dates yet, I'll be starting my Master's program.  That's right, back in school before September.  So yeah, it feels like summer's approaching the end for me.  Oh well, there's gonna be some good stuff between now and then, and I plan on enjoying it!

0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home