Monday, August 23, 2004

Nearly Hairless Ryan

Some of you have already seen me, but for those that haven't, I had a sort of drastic change that occured while I was on the Summer Trek mission trip last week. Have no fear, though I don't plan to keep it this way, though I'm not quite sure what I am going to do.

The trip as a whole was good, although it was odd. God worked in some very non-traditional ways, but He got ahold of student's hearts and was able to teach the group how to work together as a team (which is more than some teams of adults I've been on).

I'll be getting more pictures later this week, hopefully, so I may post a few more from the trip up here later this week. That's assuming there are enough people who read this to make it worth my while...

0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home