Monday, July 25, 2005

End Weddings

Well, the 4 summer weddings are now at a close. A very huge thank you to each of you who were gracious enough to include me in your wedding, it was a huge privilage.

With the weddings done, its now just work and JH group. The M's are in town this week, so I'm doing double duty on work, but that's ok. I'm gonna try to get tomorrow off from EB (where I'm currently scheduled from 3-close) so I can work the M's game--much prefered. Then next Tuesday I leave for 5 days for Summer Safari. Should be a good time, but of course there'll be alot of work involved. Any extra prayer would be much appreciated.

After camp I'll have 3 weeks, then I'll start my student teaching. I know, can you believe it's that soon? After Safari is over I'm gonna have to hit my planing fairly hard so I'm ready when school starts. The closer this comes the more excited and nervous I get, so then I try to not think too hard about it. : )

I totally dug into Harry Potter today, it was great. I really enjoyed myself. It's funny, but I'm finding that I don't remember many of the details from the first time I read Order of the Phoenix. It's really fun. I hit a section, where Harry dreams about the snake, where I couldn't stop again, and that was enjoyable. I'm not on chapter...25. I've decided that it's a good idea to finish book 5 before Safari, but not to start book 6 until after, otherwise I'll be wanting to read it instead of hangin' w/ students at camp, and that's not a good thing! : )

One final note: if you have extra prayer time, could you possible pray that it's not too hot at camp this year? It's a really dumb request for myself, but we had a year where it was over 100 3 days and it was awful, just don't want to repeat it. Thanks muchly!

0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home