Thursday, August 11, 2005

HP Update #7

Ok, I really want to keep reading (and I will), but I just have to make this post because what I just read is really cool! (BTW: I'm only going to post after chapters I'm particularly interested in to save me time where I'm reading instead of writing!)

Chapter 20:
The last paragraph of this chapter is really cool! It's so awesome, first, to see all the history of Voldemort and how Dumbledore related to him the whole time. But the coolest part is the background to why they always said the defence against the dark arts post was jinxed: it WAS and Voldemort jinxed it!!

So what does that say about Snape? Is he too going to only have the job for one year, or, perhaps, since he's in the service of the Dark Lord, will he be exempt from the curse and be allowed to teach for next year as well? And what's w/ the secrets about Hogwarts that Dumbledore alluded to? Does Hermione know about them because she's read Hogwarts, a History?

So much to know, better get back to reading...

Labels:

0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home