Monday, August 01, 2005

Pre-Safari Update

T-minus... 16 hours 'till I'll be at church and Summer Safari will begin. Right now I'm at church checking up on sound stuff and some last minute details. All's going well so far.

Worked my last day at EB for the next 5 days, though I found out that I will be working the Sunday after camp (we get back Saturday afternoon), so that's no fun. Oh well, the life of a retail worker, right?

Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix is finished, and wow I didn't realize how many details I missed the first time I read it! There were several things that I couldn't remember about the story as I read, and I'm sure that added to my enjoyment. I've decided to not start the 6th book until after Safari, mostly because I'd be consumed w/ it if I brought it to camp, and that generally hampers ministry. : )

What else...? I'm really starting to think more about student teaching. Less than a month until I'm back at Skyview! I've got lots of planing still to do, and after Safari I'll have to hit it pretty hard. You know, in all my spare time. Right. I don't really get days off in the sense that all the days I'm not working at one job, I'm usually working at the other, or else have had some sort of committment, like something wedding related, or else a JH camp. While those things are fun, they aren't exactally relaxing and I'm not sure I'd consider them "time off". Well worth it, but not time off. Perhaps I'll get a day off to breathe here soon...but probalby not.
: P

0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home