Wednesday, August 10, 2005

HP Update #6

Ok, new and interresting thoughts, possibly a contradiction...

Chapter 17:
So, I'm curious. In Dumbeldore's relating of the history of Tom Riddle, he mentions that he opens the Chamber of Secrets. Then later he says he discovers that he's decended from Slytherin. Didn't he know that when he opened the Chamber? 'Cause wasn't it said that only the decendant of Slytherin could open the chamber? Maybe Dumbeldore just wasn't mentioning things chronologically? Not sure here...

Chapter 18:
Darn it! I have to go to bed because I have to get up and work tomorrow morning, but I want to keep reading! Ron just drank the "mead" and got all sick. But clearly it wasn't mead. So what was it? Was it something Malfoy has been working on? Is it something that Slughorn shouldn't have? Is it this Horcrux thing that we can't find out about? What's the deal?! And I have to go to stupid bed so I can be awake for stupid work tomorrow!!!!!!!!! LAME!

Labels:

0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home