Saturday, July 21, 2007

I'm Pathetic

So my original plan was to get up semi-early Saturday morning and go to Barnes & Noble and buy the 7th Harry Potter book I had on reserve. Well, my plans changed. While I was taking Ben home (he was wonderful enough to help me get a jump-start on some filing that's about a year overdue), I get a call from my friend Paul, who's house is just 5 minutes from Ben's. He needed a phone number and so I stopped by there, ended up watching a movie and chatting.

To make a long story short (too late), I left Paul's about 1am, fully realizing that the 7th book was already released, so I decided to take the long way home and just swing by B&N to see if they were still open and if there wasn't a long line. I got there about 1:15 am and stood in line for a whopping 6 minutes, bought the book and now I don't have to get up in the morning!

But of course, I can't just waint until morning, now that I have it I have to read the 1st chapter before bed. :) I'll try to update you all on my thoughts and reflections as I go as I did for book 6.

And now, Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows...

Labels:

0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home