Thursday, July 28, 2005

The Potter Curse

Ok, this is a miniscule, dumb post, but I just have to vent this. I love the Harry Potter books, but they can be down right evil at times. I mean, I've read them before and I STILL get to parts where I can't put it down! I was just going to read one chapter, but alas I read 4. Once I got to the end of chapter 32, I couldn't stop until I finished chapter 35 (though I think if I hadn't already read it, I would have been hooked from the end of chapter 31, and probably couldn't have stopped at the end of 35).

I'm purposfully not mentioning events so as not to spoil anything for those of you (Dawn) who are still reading Order of the Phoenix. I have to say, part of the reason I'm frustrated that I can't put the book down is that I read during my breaks at work at EB. When I finish OotP I won't have anything left to do during my breaks! It's gotta last me till Monday (last day of work before I go to Safari), but I'm sure I'll finish it before then; I only have 3 chapters left...

0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home